Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Much Needed Update.

So the semester is over. I passed everything, yes, everything. It feels so good to be on "break". It's actually very relaxing even though I'll be working quite alot over the break, which is necessary to pay my bills-n-stuff. So, now that I can sigh without feeling like I've wasted valuable time I could have spent doing more constructive things such as school work, I'm pretty excited to say the least.

Now that that's out of my system, I'll continue to talk about a few things I'm excited for in the next few weeks. First off, 1 acronym. WoW. I *still* have yet to play the Wrath expansion. After hearing from some very credible sources (and many non-credible sources) I've decided to see what all the hype is about and hop back on the wagon. To be honest, the things I'm most excited about are just what spec I will be to level. Choosing whether I want to be Fury (Titan Grip Hoo!) or Prot while I level is a very hard to decision and has put me in a state of flux since I first decided to come back to the game. The one thing I'm sure of is that I won't level as Arms, mainly because I was arms for the longest time before I quit nearly 3 months ago. Arms just won't be as exciting to me as trying a brand new spec. I'm fairly convinced that I'll go Fury, and I'll explain why. I have amazing pvp gear; a combination of Season 2, 3 and 4, along with 2 very nice two handed weapons. To me, this looks like the exact recipe used to make a pwnage pie, and I'm here to feed noobs. I am also really excited about Dual Specs. I won't elaborate why, because you should know. I seriously can't wait to level up and get my ass in to Naxx. I think Blizzard has made leaps and bounds since when they first introduced this game. The smartest thing they could do with old instances is open them back up with new loot, as they did with Naxx. I'm just glad I'll actually get to finish that place now that it doesn't take a whopping 40-man raid. I think I was only 5 boss encounters from clearing that whole place with my old raiding guild. Wow, that was even before The Burning Crusade was released.. I owe it all to my brother for my return to this amazing game, as he is the one purchasing it for me for Christmas, and my dad for buying me some play time (even though he thinks I should be working instead).

On a different note, I am excited for next month because I move into my new apartment with my new-ish roomate, which happens to be a good friend of mine. I will be a block from my school and my work, since I work on campus. All in all, a very great season for me.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Bah. I don't see myself going back. Not unless a significant amount of people I played with all decided to play again. On the same server. Which is considerably unlikely. Now I'm just waiting on Star Wars: The Old Republic. That will be my new obsession.

AnDRU said...

I must admit, Wrath is fun. I only play because of friends though. I really like how they've made leaps and bounds since the game was originally released. We'll see how it goes.