Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's been far too long - aka, I'm lazy.

It has been far too long. It's like I don't care that the interweb is not up to date with the amazing life of me. But hey, school and work sometimes don't allow for what I once called "free time" or "relaxing." I just want that damn piece of paper that says "Bachelor or Arts" on it. Then I can stay in school to get another piece of paper that says "Masters of Arts" on it! Woohoo! Such is the life I live... To be honest, I'm ready for a real job that allows me to start living; go on vacations, see the world with my lady, and not worry about money in general. To be honest, if I was to inherit or win a large amount of money, say, an amount that two people could easily live on for the rest of their lifes, I wouldn't even think about school. But that won't happen. Ever.

Anyways, I have recently started playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and it is very impressive. I just wish I had more time to play. And I think on that note, I will skip talking about how apprehensive I am about taking my girlfriend (we've been dating for just over a year and she hasn't met my family yet) home with me for Thanksgiving break and go straight to playing Modern Warfare 2!

Hasta Pronto - Well, probably not.

No comments: