Saturday, September 26, 2009

I always daydream.

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds, awake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes to make it reality."

This means a lot to me. I've always dreamed of doing something I loved doing as a career. Like a hobby that pays the bills. I mean, athletes make money by playing a game. Why can't I make a living doing something I love? Well, I plan on it. Why am I in college if I don't plan on using my degree to make a living? I guess sometimes plans don't work out, right? I'll have my degree as a fall back plan. Or something. Right on.

Hopefully I can say "HELLO" to the Pacific Northwest in the next couple of years.

I think I'll go climb a big mountain one of these days. And maybe just keep climbing them.

No comments: